FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How Does Cure4Hunger work?
For every commercial food and water dome we build, we also build one charitable dome from C4H’s profits. Furthermore, profits from the commercial domes fully subsidize operation of the charitable domes, making it possible to freely give all food and water to those in need…for life.
2. Are Cure4Hunger’s methods sustainable?
Because the domes are super-insulated and all equipment is energy efficient, they consume surprisingly little energy. All required energy is produced through sustainable means such as wind, solar and/or Cure4Hunger’s proprietary hybrid-energy system.
One acre of Food & Water Domes produce enough nutrient-dense food and water for 50,000+ people daily. Contrasted with traditional outdoor farming requiring 4,500 acres to yield the same amount of food, Cure4Hunger frees up vast amounts of land for other purposes. Cure4Hunger fish domes also reduce the burden on our oceans while providing local fresh fish daily, eliminating importing costs and the need to freeze.
3. What are the technologies Cure4Hunger employs?
2) Water Atmospheric Generators: C4H’s state-of-the-art atmospheric water generators harvest pure water from the surrounding air. With humidity as low as 30%, no outside water is necessary.
3) Gravity Gardens: Central to Cure4Hunger’s success is the Gravity Garden, an automated-growing apparatus that exploits the following critical principles:
a) Lumens Principle: sun-emulating light elements in the center of the gravity garden produce the ideal light intensity for each crop, greatly enhancing the growing cycle and quality of the produce.
b) Rotation: By rotating the cylinder at the proper rate, the plants are exercised while being more completely bathed in light, which further enhances the growing cycle and quality of the produce.
c) Nutrient Injection: The Gravity Garden injects a naturally special-formulated, nutrient solution directly to where the plant needs it most, the root system, which enhances the produce while dramatically reducing waste. C4H can replicate any soil in the world into 100% organic nutrient solution inside C4H Food Domes.
4. How long does it take to put together a working dome?
How many crops can you grow?
Each Acre (One 30,000 sf & 10,000 sf dome) produces enough food to feed 50,000 people 365 days a year.
5. How much land is each gravity garden equivalent too?
6. How long will it last?
7. How many people does it take to run a working dome?
8. How much does it cost?
9. What can you grow?
10. How can you make the claim that you can end world hunger?
11. Are you doing anything else to help people overcome poverty?
12. What Markets Do You Serve?
1) Food and Garden Nursery Buyers: Receive 20% off their last three-year average price for any crop listed on our Top 270 List plus thousands of plants, trees, flowers for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmeceuticals applications. To qualify the buyer must be large regional or national processing facility, grocery store, fast food or dining restaurant, hotel, cruise line, or garden centers for flowers, plants, and trees. Cure4Hunger provides the customer a 10-year price protection based on building the dome(s) near the customer’s distribution warehouse facilities. Cure4Hunger commits 90% of its portion of the profits to build new Food and Water Domes in famine regions with School and Medical Domes added within 18-24 months.
2) Sponsors: Receive national or global return on sponsorship in more than 150 countries.
When a sponsor funds a one or more new C4H Food and Water Dome(s) from $1.5M to $13.5M each, the domes will feature the sponsor’s name and logo in perpetuity of the dome(s) life. Cure4Hunger will freely give 100% of all food and water to those in need, for the life of the dome.
3) Charities 501(c)3: Receive 20% IN PERPETUITY for all domes(s) they fund. Unlike sponsors, all charities approved by C4H can nominate a dome locally or in a specific city, town or rural area where famine resides and receive 20% LIFETIME REVENUE of allocated Money Domes in exchange for funding C4H Humanitarian Dome. Each dome feeds 50,000 + local residents daily 365 days a year.
4) Farmers: Farmers and equity groups may fund the construction of domes in exchange for 50% of the profit from the sale of the resulting produce. Cure4Hunger will maintain the remaining 50%. Many farmers will qualify for financing of the construction and equipment of domes.
In keeping with its mission, Cure4Hunger commits 90% of its profits to building Humanitarian Food and Water Domes with 100% of all harvest provided at no charge to famine regions in 150 nations.
Cure4Hunger is PRO FARMER… Farmers will soon be able to apply for C4H Commercial Domes to receive 50% ownership in perpetuity. Many farmers are struggling to survive due to Mother Nature not complying with optimal growing weather conditions such as drought, flood, freeze, insect infestation, livestock cross contamination and much more. Cure4Hunger Domes are the solution to all farmers. One acre with a C4H Dome built on it can grow pure organic crops equally to 4,500 acres of a farmer’s property.C4H Farming Banks can for the first time in history, loan money to farmers that ensures harvests daily thus able to pay back their loans. Since domes produce their own water and power, and are unaffected by weather variations, pests, and natural disaster, farmers will realize a substantial increase in profit as well as a consistent revenue stream.
Additionally, for every dome that a farmer owns 50%, the other 50% owned by Cure4Hunger, 90% of profits goes towards building C4H Humanitarian Domes in famine regions, freely giving all food and water harvested to locals in need.
5) Governments: 150+ Nations in good standing with the U.S. State Department may work with Cure4Hunger to benefit from a wide variety of revenue streams from the following agencies: Department of Agriculture, State Department, Department of Defense (Military Bases), Food Programs, etc., providing significant food security for their citizens while reducing costs.